Changes to data protection provisions that affect the processing of your personal information, we will notify you by e-mail. If you do not agree with the latest version, so you have the opportunity to withdraw your consent within four weeks. During this time, the changes have no effect.
1. Personal information that we need to deliver our services If you want to use French-Union.com as a pure information site without registration, we do not require and collect any personal information from you. But if you want to take advantage the mediation services of French-Union.com , you must register on our site. During registration, we ask the following information from you: name, e-mail address, address (optional), date of birth. In addition, you must answer a series of personal questions that allow us to create your partner proposal.
For your security, all issues are identified, the answers to other members will not be displayed. The answers to all other questions will be displayed to other members if necessary.
2. Termination of your membership (removal of your profile) You have the option to stop receiving correspondence from French-Union at any time you choose.
- You find an OPT-OUT link in every email you receive from us at the bottom of the email.
- When you are logged in at the site you go to menu "My membership". There you find a button to delete your profile.
- Send us an e-mail to [email protected] to let us know that you would like to opt out of future correspondence and we will remove you from our lists.
3. Use of your data required for registration After termination of the contract, all data from the member from French-Union.com will be deleted unless there is special need for storage.
4. Advanced data collection, storage and processing to create a personal profile grant French-Union.com also consent to collect more voluntary data for individual information and support to use and process, French-Union.com will use this personal information only for such purposes. Also, this consent is recorded by French-Union.com.
Some services provided by French-Union.com are offered in cooperation with partner companies. Unless you want to take advantage of these services, you need to register separately with each party. French-Union.com to ensure the selection of partners that the data protection provisions are observed when the partners in order to protect your personal data.
5. Type of data analysis French-Union.com will do analysis of the behavior of users on the French-Union.com pages. This is happening against the background that French-Union.com would like to improve its services continuously. These evaluations are not personal, but are conducted anonymously.
(a) Session Cookies French-Union.com uses mostly "session cookies". These are not stored on the hard disk of the participant, but are deleted when you close the browser. "Session cookies" are used here for load-balancing (balancing the system load) and for tracking click streams.
(b) Permanent Cookies French-Union.com uses "persistent cookies" to your personal settings (such as sorting lists) to store the subscriber, the service excellent, and align it to the login authentication. The cookies prevent the participant must be set in subsequent visits. In addition, cookies can be based on the example automatically , has to determine which Member State of the participants, whether he received certain information / offers, or has participated in a survey. In addition, use the service, which has commissioned French-Union.com with the analysis of user behavior, permanent cookies to recognize repeat users can. These services store the data transmitted from the cookie identifies you. An assignment to the IP address of the participant is not held.
7. Information about stored data According to § 34 of the Data Protection Act we will give you very much free and in writing information about your saved personal data. Please fax us a copy of both parallel sides of your identity card, so that we can determine your unique identity. Thank you.
8. For more information on Privacy Please remember what you should do whenever you voluntarily provide personal information online (eg in chat rooms, e-mail, forums), this information may be collected and used by others. So you might receive unsolicited messages from others when you send in areas with public access personal information online. They act cautiously and responsibly online and pay attention to the secrecy of your passwords and / or other personal information. If you have forgotten your password, click here and enter your login in the box or e-mail address. If you click "Send Password", you will receive the link to enter a password / change password immediately by e-mail.
Disclaimer 1. Content The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
contact us : [email protected]